On 1795 was the first decision to build a wall at the area where the balcony of the Park exists. On 1822 the wall as well as the hole city of Naoussa were totally destroyed. The wall was reconstructed. On 1890-1891 and a relatively flat surface was the base for the first thoughts of designing a Park. On 1932-1937 the recreation area (Park) and the entertainment building with the name “Kioski” have been constructed.
On 1959-1960 the Park is designed by landscape architect Mr Vasilios Palaskas and is maintained mostly the same until today. Ever since there have been many cultural events (international folklore festival of CIOF, music concerts , etc.) and other recreational activities, taken place in the Park.
One of the most important historic places of Greec
The Park is one of the most important historic places of the city of Naoussa and the hole country. There is a Plain tree where 1432 citizens of Naoussa were slaughtered on 1822 (later recognised as martyrs by the Greek Church).
There are busts of local heroes in special corners. The main architectural components (Springs, fountain, bridges, stone-brick paving, etc.) were constructed with natural elements (stone, wood) of the region of Naoussa.